Our service is part of the Surry hills Neighbourhood Centre, a not-for-profit non-government organisation that has been operating in Surry Hills for 40 years. There are many ways to get to know our Centre and take part in the activities that we run:
- the monthly Surry Hills Markets & Café
- the annual Surry Hills Festival
- taking part in one of community art workshops
- signing up for a cooking class
- joining in for a fundraiser morning tea
Over the years we have cared for many siblings, cousins and neighbours. Some of the children we took care of in infancy and early years have returned for their first work experience. We love to be connected with our community, and invite you to join our big family.