Why Families Choose SHNC Long Day Care and Preschool
- A beautiful family hub close to CBD and public transport. The building was specifically designed to house children’s services and combines supreme safety with an award-winning sustainable design.
- Good hours – we find that children do not get tired or homesick and look forward to attending the Centre.
- Combining the science and art of childcare – our team of educators strive to create the environment and educational curriculum that contains both the exciting advancements in the fields of psychology and education, and the love and patience required to build meaningful and supportive relationships with children and families.
- Continuity of care and personal approach – the compact size of our service allows our educators to work with children from infancy to pre-school years and spend one-on-one time with each child to find out their interests, learning styles and strengths.
- All educators are diploma qualified or actively working towards an early childhood qualification.
- Additional lessons and interactive activities delivered by professionals and artists introduce children to topics of home, street and animal safety, healthy mind and body, art and sciences, sustainable practices and caring for the environment, Aboriginal history and heritage.
- A fresh seasonal menu provided by a leading child care catering company is included in the fee.
- An open door policy for families with many opportunities to become involved with the local community through the events and activities run by SHNC.